GO!

Long timer lurker, finally signed up!!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Misty- (Forever In- Our Hearts)

Queen Of The- Universe

Purred: Wed Sep 16, '09 12:37am PST 
Thanks for your warm welcomes.

Marina-I told Misty that you thought she was beautiful and she was really happy! She looked very proud-She loves being told she's beautiful.

Hehe, we love those emoticons Spitfire-that little gerbil/hamster one is sweet. big grinbig grin

Edited by author Wed Sep 16, '09 12:39am PST

[notify]

♥Simo- n♥

Mommy's baby- kitty

Purred: Thu Sep 17, '09 12:57pm PST 
Hey Misty! You really are a purrty girl and so is your sister Sophie! We voted for you and hope you win. My meowmy looked at Catster too for awhile before finally joining. We still are learning everything here. It's very heartwarming to meet so many wonderful kitties and their loving families. You are so lucky to have found such a loving and caring family. I'm sending you a furiend request. So nice to meet you! wave
[notify]

Misty- (Forever In- Our Hearts)

Queen Of The- Universe

Purred: Sat Sep 19, '09 3:55pm PST 
Hey Spitfire! Hehe, those hamsters are hypnotizing! We looked up the Hamster dance song-it was hilarious. Thanks for suggesting it, it made our day, hehe.

Hiya Simo-n! Aww, thanks for your kind words. We're so happy to be furfriends with you, thanks for adding us! We only just worked out how to add friends ourselves- LOL. I think we've worked out how to do pretty much everything else now though.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2