GO!

How do you get a background?

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Fri Sep 21, '12 7:00pm PST 
Alexander, we get most of our backgrounds and other "stuff" from glittergraphics.com. Browse through the available backgrounds and click on the one you want. Copy the http code then come back to Catster, click on "community", "account" and select your cat's page, select "bio", go down to "fun stuff". That will bring up your bio fields and paste the http background code in your bio field. Click on the little box to the left of the field so the code will show on your page. Then be sure to click on the "save" at the bottom of your bio fields.

I see that you belong to the Pawsome Pages group. They have lots of information on their group's page. You can post in their forums, too, for help. If you're still having trouble, pmail me and I'll try to take you through it step by step.

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Sat Sep 22, '12 4:12am PST 
Thank you so much. My "mom"has been trying to get me some colorful pages and has never been able to. She wants to go to a computer class so she can get us some class...
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Sun Sep 23, '12 11:11pm PST 
Alexander, I don't consider myself an expert. Most of the page designing I've learned right here on Catster and my pages are basic stuff. The Pawsome Pages administrators are "pawsome" and also very busy but like I said, their group forums are filled with information.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2