GO!

Sphynx food

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

DaVinci

Purred: Fri Feb 22, '08 1:01am PST 
I was wondering what all everyone fed their Sphynx babies.

My name is DaVinci and my first mommy has been feeding me Royal Canin baby food. When I get to my new home I want to make sure I am getting something really healthy. 'Wellness' is what I think I want...but I am open for suggestions.

Thanks so much!
[notify]

Kitzie - In Memory

Purred: Thu Jul 30, '09 1:18pm PST 
Hmmm! No recommendations here - I actually get to eat a variety of foods: wet, dry, raw, canned, homemade. The best foods have little "filler" and little ash. I eat a lot, even though I am only recently on my road to recovery from my rescue situation.
[notify]

Bella

Tater-Tot

Purred: Wed Sep 9, '09 10:07pm PST 
I eat Nutro-brand (MAX-CAT Indoor Roasted Chicken) dry food daily, and get a pouch of wet food once a week (I get Kitten formula Salmon & Oceanfish, my haired boyfriend gets Adult Oceanfish & Tuna, and the turtle gets some goldfish!)
[notify]