GO!

A baby!!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Purred: Tue Feb 26, '13 5:20pm PST 
Hey guys, I have a beautiful little singapura cat who is 5 years old. I have recently found out I am expecting my first child! He is like my first child and I'm a little worried of how he will be when my new arrival is here. Things will need to change when baby comes home, like sleeping under the covers and constantly being stuck to my side! Has anyone been in the same position? How did your cat take the change? Any advice would be very much appreciated! Thanks xx
[notify]

Minnie

I never met a- lap I didn't- like.

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 5:36pm PST 
I just saw your post and was wondering if you've received any helpful advice.

Briefly, sometime after we got our first Singapura over a dozen years ago, the breeder suggested we get another cat, and I'm thinking this might either be the best or worst time for you to consider getting a companion cat for your Singapura.

When under a year old, our first Singapura took a few weeks to adjust to her half-sister's arrival, but took months when she was 8-years-old and rescue cat joined our family. But she absolutely did adjust.

All the best - Ann
[notify]