GO!

Are Siamese Hotheads?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Angel Sandy

Always an Angel

Purred: Tue May 22, '07 6:52pm PST 
I'm not very familiar with meezers, but I've noticed lately that Sandy's ears are hot! I know it's kinda hot outside now, but I keep the a/c on for the cats while I'm out all day. Of course, I think Squeakers bullies her into staying in the bedroom, but I keep water out for her round the clock and I do have a fan in the bedroom, though sometimes I forget to turn it on
Her fur is a bit longer than I thought meezer fur would be and I do take out a lot of fur when I'm brushing her
Do any of you meezers have hot heads? I don't think that would mean a fever, that's for humans. .. but you never know. Squeakers has never had this problem before.
D0n't even know if it is a problem
[notify]

Sapphire- *Icestar*

Icestar, leader- of SkyClan

Purred: Fri May 25, '07 4:29pm PST 
it's normal. My cat sapphire also has hot ears. In the early morning, their cold
[notify]

Angel Sandy

Always an Angel

Purred: Sun May 27, '07 12:03pm PST 
My mistress has felt my ears now, and they are cold. Maybe it means I'm hot when they're hot, or vice versa. She just got a little worried when they were very hot a few times. She knows that you have to take the temperature at the other end, but it still worries her.
Squeakers ears were a little warm too the other day
[notify]