GO!

Weight

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Nefertiti- (Nefi)

I have an- attitude, I'm a- siamese!

Purred: Mon Apr 9, '07 7:27am PST 
I am a very overweight Siamese. My mommy thinks that I have an eating disorder. The vet thinks that I eat too much but I really don't think so. I eat when mom puts the food down and when it's gone, it's gone. Everyone says that I am the fatest Siamese they have ever seen at 22 pounds. I thought we were supposed to be these sleek beautiful creatures. Does anyone else have a weight problems like me? kitty
[notify]

Jackson

I'm her Handsome- Jack Jack!

Purred: Tue Apr 24, '07 10:59pm PST 
There is nothing wrong with extra bulge! I am 15 pounds and about to be 3 in July! Who knows, I may be bigger by then! Just as long as you are healthy and get some sort of exercise going. Like me for instance, i play fetch with these loopy toys, and i play the lightning bolt where i BOLT out of a room and BOUNCE off the couch and FFLLLYYYY into the hallway!

Just be healthy and you'll be fine!
[notify]

Tigger

Purred: Fri Jul 13, '07 11:21pm PST 
I'm over 18 lbs and the vet hasn't said anything about me being over weight red face
[notify]