GO!

Am I a seal point or chocolate point?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Dash

Let me take my- time

Purred: Wed May 2, '07 6:47pm PST 
Okay, Mommy is stumped because my pads are not black or cinnamon! They are more like a grey color. Weird huh?
I must be a mix because I don't talk either. Mommy will just change my profile.
Jackson, you are funny!
laugh out loud
[notify]

Ellie Belle

May I have some- cheese please- Mese

Purred: Thu May 10, '07 2:57pm PST 
Hi I'm Ellie Belle I'm a 9 month old seal point kitten and my Mommy thinks I'm the cutest
[notify]

Angel Sandy

Always an Angel

Purred: Thu May 10, '07 7:56pm PST 
Hello fellow meezers. I was wondering the same thing. . .what kind of lynx I am. I know I am a Lynx Siamese, but I don't know if I am a lilac Lynx or a Cream Lynx or. . .well, there are so many!
[notify]

Falon

Prince Falon,- the speach maker

Purred: Fri May 11, '07 12:53am PST 
I'm glad to hear that I am a seal point, because my paws are a dark brown. My mommy didn't know for sure.
Falon
[notify]

Dash

Let me take my- time

Purred: Fri May 11, '07 5:45am PST 
Sandy,
My mommy just typed in different coloring/markings terms on Yahoo! and that's how she learned some of the definitions. Mommy only knew a little bit about cats before all of us!!
[notify]

♦- SACHIN- ♦

FunLuvnTonk

Purred: Mon Jun 4, '07 3:26pm PST 
yummy chocolate point!
[notify]

Molly

Brains and- Beauty.

Purred: Fri Jun 8, '07 10:26am PST 
I'm a blue point and my sister Polly is a seal point! big grin
[notify]

Krystal @- Rainbow- Bridge

Purred: Sat Aug 25, '07 5:14pm PST 
I wonder what point I am...
[notify]

Marina

I speak- therefore I am

Purred: Mon Oct 29, '07 4:51am PST 
Hi. I'm Dash's new sister and although I look really dark in the photos, I am gray. I've asked on a group page and some say I am a blue point and others, a seal.
Since Dashie's pads are gray, I think he's classified as a seal point, but I am not sure. If he is then we have a seal, a chocolate (my brother Guinness), a flame point (my brother Gabe) and a blue (me). Our brother Nico was listed as a lilac point Tonkinese and our sister, Ava, a lynx point Javanese but that's because she has aqua eyes.
Mommy went online and typed in markings for siamese and that's how she learned about the options.
[notify]

Tango

Purred: Sat Nov 3, '07 1:13pm PST 
Hey Dash! My mom wonders the same thing about me! You and I look a lot alike! She thinks I'm chocolate. (I have no idea what she's talking about!) I've gotten much darker since this picture was taken - I'm a little kid in this one, so still very white. My second birthday is coming up soon and according to mom, that's why I'm much darker all over now...
See you around!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2