GO!

Wow I am the first one here!

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

~*Sable*~- ADOPTED!

Save a Life- Adopt a Shelter- Cat Today!

Purred: Thu Mar 8, '07 3:22pm PST 
Well hope come soon so I can talk to them!
[notify]

Bogart

Purred: Fri Mar 9, '07 12:58pm PST 
Brandy was the first Siamese I was ever owned by. She spoiled me so badly. She was so very loving and such a loyal friend. She died May 3, 2006 and I miss her so much, so very, very much.
[notify]

Frisco Leo

Once a wild- feral, now the- sweetest cat

Purred: Sat Mar 10, '07 7:53pm PST 
My brother Toby is a Siamese. Sadly, he doesn't have a catster account yet, my grandmum is his human, but my mum might make a page for him somtime!kitty

Here are some photos of Toby!
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6]

He has an extra toe on each paw, and extra long tumbs. He can pick up things really well! Pretty cool I think.

kitty
[notify]

Willow. - Rainbow- Bridge.

Felix is my- husband.

Purred: Sun Mar 11, '07 1:36pm PST 
Toby is absolutely gorgeous Frisco Leo. But then all cats are, it's just that some are a little more gorgeous than others,,big grin
[notify]

Mr. Echo

Littelschitt

Purred: Mon Mar 12, '07 10:25am PST 
I diddint know thare was a forum just for us Meezers! Well, hi thare fellow Meezers and Meezer lovurs. We got a nice bunch of Meezers on Catster. It's cool to have another place to hang out!
[notify]

Toulouse

Athena stole my- heart and has my- love!

Purred: Mon Mar 12, '07 2:01pm PST 
Anywhere Mr. Echo goes, I'll be there too. big laugh Aren't we Meezers gorgeous? We are also very loving, kind and a lot of fun. I do love Siamese kitties, but every cat has a special place in my heart.
[notify]

Willow. - Rainbow- Bridge.

Felix is my- husband.

Purred: Tue Mar 13, '07 2:53pm PST 
Hi Mr Echo.
Hi Toulouse.
It's great to see you, how are you both?
[notify]

Casey, the Meezer Diva!

I'm a- Diva...that is- all.

Purred: Sun Mar 25, '07 8:39am PST 
Awesome to find our very own meezer forum. How cool is that?

I haven't been around a while apparently...there are so many changes to the forums!

A shout-out to my fellow meezers, esp Mr. Echo, Toulouse and Willow....and a hello to everyone else - hope to get to know you all better!
[notify]