GO!

4 Rescue Kitties Looking for their Forever Homes in NC!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Limpy- (Lemur)

Boo-boo

Purred: Thu Nov 3, '16 12:11pm PST 
I've 4 rescue kitties who are up for adoption (my roommate & I already have too many kitties & not supposed to have this many in rental home) in Fayetteville, NC. The kitties are: Twinkles (female tabby with white), Star (small female tabby with white), Macky (male mackerel tabby), & Limpy (who's a three-legged male tabby with white). Macky & Limpy are like brothers & inseparable (though actually Star & Limpy are siblings) & need to be adopted together.

A couple from NY adopted Macky's brother Mr Grey even before I'd brought them indoors & gotten them used to having a home, which they've adapted well to & are appreciative of being rescued. I've had people contact me off & on interested in some of them, but then never hear back from them frown so these sweeties are still in need of their forever homes! ~ Do you have room in your home & heart for one or two of these furkids?
[notify]