GO!

Cat seen in parking lot of walmart Oakwood, Ga

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Ellie

Puurrr~

Purred: Thu Jun 5, '14 2:11am PST 
I wasn't sure exactly where to put this, but this kitty definitely needs off the streets. It's skinny any possibly pregnant, but it's coat isn't too bad off yet, I say yet because the coat looked too smooth to be living by itself for long, but who knows for certain? My husband was able to get close enough to toss it some eggs and chicken, but she or he is skittish of humans. I'm not financially or physically able to take in any more animals, or I would.

If you have a trap and you come at night, some of the late shifters probably won't mind it,though don't take my word for it. Please make sure to stay safe and I wish you all the luck in the world! If you have anymore questions feel free to message mekitty
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Thu Jun 5, '14 4:59am PST 
The odds that someone in rescue and in your area will see this are pretty low. Call some local rescues or get this on Facebook so the right people see it.
[notify]