GO!

International Adoption

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Gelan

Purred: Fri May 9, '14 5:40am PST 
I was wondering the other day how I could go about setting up an adoption agency to send the cats abroad. Here's the thing, I live in Indonesia right now and it kills me every day to see so many strays out on the streets. Most of the cats I have at home were strays, so I'd like to be able to offer these poor souls a way into a loving home... Indonesia is not the most cat friendly and many lead very tough and short lives, I'm just curious to know if anyone from other nations would be interested in adopting one of these unfortunate kitties
[notify]