GO!

Person homeless had to give up cat ... Have you seen this Cat?

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Kitty- "2004-2010- always- loved"

Queen Kitty- Ruler of the- Beanie Babies

Purred: Sun Apr 13, '14 5:27pm PST 
I hope none minds as I didn't know what other forum to post this in.

Have you seen me? I am 11 years old, soon to be 12 if I'm still alive. My human became homeless on Christmas 2013 and there wasn't any way I could live with my sisters and brother in the car with my human in the freezing cold. My person felt there was no choice but to find a no-kill for us to go to. Only now he has learned that the people who took us are not a no kill, and he was lied to. My person raised me since I was 7 weeks old, and adores me because I comforted him after my older sisters Salem and Gypsy passed away. He won't give up on finding me and is hoping that a caring, decent person out there will help find us.
http://www.catster.com/cats/1323098
[notify]

Mr D - D'boat #19

Yikes!

Purred: Wed Apr 16, '14 12:11am PST 
I wish you the best in finding them
[notify]