GO!

Question: seeking home for manx

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Kitty

Purred: Wed Nov 20, '13 4:19pm PST 
I don't know if I am posting this correctly; so if I am wrong, please be gentle.

I need to find a home for my aunt's Manx cat (a rumpy). My aunt is in hospital with alzheimers and other severe heart issues and will be placed in a nursing home if and when she leaves the hospital. The cat would not be happy at my house because I have a dog (a friendly dog, but still a dog) and too much "people" traffic going in and out of the house.
Her cat is 1 1/2 years old, has been neutered, and has had a rabies shot. My aunt has had him since he was 7 weeks old. She lived alone, and therefore her Kitty is not use to having a lot of people about the house. She has walked him in her fenced-in backyard with collar and leash, no problem. He keeps clean and uses the litter box.
I believe he would enjoy the company of another cat, because he has a little
cat friend outside that comes to visit from time to time.
We live in Waco, Texas.
Barb smile
[notify]

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Fri Nov 22, '13 12:02am PST 
I moved your post over to the Rescue and Adoption forum where it will get more attention from Catsters seeking to help.

Kitty looks like a nice kitty. We hope he will find find a wonderful home.