GO!

Macom in Fairbury, Nebraska

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Macom

Purred: Fri Oct 18, '13 7:10pm PST 
Still bewildered but life is looking brighter for me and Georgia my friend. Our family left us at a vet clinic two weeks ago, no idea why..sooo we thought they'd come back but didn't, a few days ago a lady from the town cat rescue met us and thought they should do something and today we got boarded at a dufferent place where we will be checked, vaccinated and iverall vetted to be put up for adoption..long story short if you would like a biig gray and white declawed kitty with a stache and a stubby tail come see me..
Happy to be here catserswave
[notify]