GO!

I found a SAFE home finally!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Rayna

Every kitty can- have a- purrrrfect home.-

Purred: Sun Sep 1, '13 7:32am PST 
I was once a House kitten. One day whoever had me decided they did not want me anymore. They took me to a demolition site and threw me in the dumpster. While I was in there I cut the skin off of a part of my front leg. I don't know how long I was in there but suddenly the dumpster was moving and then it reached this place FULL of trash and dumped me and all the stuff out. I heard this loud grinding noise (I found out later they were compacting the trash) and I was so scared! I made it to the top and RAN! They were looking for me for a day. Little did they know I found a way to sneak into the office...then...someone spoted me! They put me into a large kennel and was asking around if anyone would take me. Finaly this big guy named Rich decided he would bring me home. I got there and his wife Kandy bandaged me up giving me tons of kisses. 5 kids swarmed around me petting me and trying to feed me. Kandy kept cleaning my wounds until she could get me into the vet a few days later. I had to get staples in my leg to close the wound (7 OF THEM!) and I had to be dewormed (I got a bad case of them they say). I am taking antibiotics twice a day. Kandy keeps me in her room for now. She wants to make sure the kids don't bother me much until I am all healed up.
I got to meet the other pets too. I got to Meet Akachan another kitty, Sweetpea and Spook the rats (Spook is a scardy rat and jumps at everything!), get out boys and don't touch boys my sisters hermit crabs, 14 of these things that swim around in the water and Poptart a tasty looking bird. I am still very scared but I LOVE to be loved on! I always sleep with Mom and Dad (Who by the way "HATES" cats and is allergic to us but loves on me as much as my new mommy!) on their bed.
I am so happy to have a new home!
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Mon Sep 2, '13 4:31am PST 
Love this story - thanks Rayna!
[notify]

CHARLEY- BLEAU EYES

I\'M HAVING- FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Purred: Mon Sep 2, '13 12:42pm PST 
applauseapplauseMade me smileapplauseapplause
[notify]

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Mon Sep 2, '13 4:42pm PST 
Congratulations on finding your furrever home, Rayna.
hug

Mikko

Psycho kitty

Purred: Tue Oct 15, '13 4:00pm PST 
Made me smile as well! Congratulations and what an adventure you had too! laugh out loudapplause
[notify]

Django

The 'D' is- silent.

Purred: Wed Oct 16, '13 10:39am PST 
Concatulations on your new life and home, Rayna! way to gohug

Rayna

Every kitty can- have a- purrrrfect home.-

Purred: Wed Nov 13, '13 8:18am PST 
An update to my tail. I am stll a bit skiddish. I hate strangers but looovvee my mom and dad. I sleep on moms back at night. I have gained 4 pounds since this was posted. Akachan and I get along now (took us a few weeks and a few disagrements). She decided I am queen kitty in this house. Thank you all for the well wishes. Mommy had to turn the internet off for a while so I did not get to respond.
[notify]