GO!

ONLY HAVE TWO DAYS!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

♥- Daisy Green- ♥

baby daisy,- little ol daise,- butter cup

Purred: Tue Jun 18, '13 7:42pm PST 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=682738511753144&set=vb.10000051 0030036&type=2&theater
THIS IS THE FACBOOK LINK TO THE VIDEO OF A CAT I THOUGHT I FOUND A HOME FOR.

Angel (I call her) was found on the sidewalk when I was walking home from the pharmacy. I happen to carry cat crunchies in my purse so lucky for Angel. As I approached a corner on a very busy street, I glanced to my left and saw a poor kitty approaching people and they were shoving her away. She was at least two houses away from me but when she saw me looking at her, she ran towards me meowing the whole way. Cats are psychic and I know she knew I’d try to help her. I poured out about two thirds of a cup of dry food onto the side walk and she immediately gobbled them down. Then she rolled over onto her back and put her little paws up (front de-clawed!) and purred to me very sweetly. I felt her ribs and back and she was starving. Long fur but her ribs and hind quarter are very bony.
Update… I can’t take her in my apt. because my cat has asthma and a compromised immune system. So I was going to at the very least put her in my back yard because there is 24 hours of food and fresh water I put out for the abandon and ferals in my neighborhood.
Now I see that is not an option because my next door neighbor temporarily took her in and to the vet for a checkup. They said she is not spayed, has the front claws de-clawed, and a chipped tooth which could be painful. Then. They said they think she is about ten years old. This shocks me because I have visited her and she plays like a kitten and loves her mouse. She eats well and is the most affectionate sweet baby.
Now as in finding out all this additional information, my neighbor says I have two days to find her a home. She won’t keep her and when she thought she was young and healthy, she had at least three people who wanted her. Not now! She’s older (they think) possibly hyper thyroid too. But they took a blood test on that and it has not been confirmed. So I won’t bank on that just yet. I at heartbroken because she is so sweet and lovable. HELP! AND NOW!
THE WOMAN SHE IS WITH SAID SHES TAKING HER TO A SHELTER AND THAT MEANS CERTAIN DEATH IN TWO DAYS IF I DON’T FIND HER A HOME. SHE NEEDS TO BE INDOORS. PREFERABLY NO DOGS TO SCARE HER TO PIECES.
[notify]

Sammie

little stinker

Purred: Thu Jun 20, '13 5:14pm PST 
I would check with your vet, see what they say about getting a second kitty. we are a four kitty family and sammie has asthma, and the three other furry demons seem not too bother his asthma. bless you for helping this kitty out.

purrs
[notify]

Cali

The Most- Beautiful Girl- In The World

Purred: Sat Jun 22, '13 10:04am PST 
Please Daisy, give us an update
[notify]