GO!

HPR needs your help

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

SUMMER-ADOPT- ABLE-URGENT

Purred: Sat Sep 8, '12 9:51am PST 
Hurricane Pets Resacue Inc. is the ONLY NO-KILL Private shelter in Miami, Fl. in addition we have foster homes all over the Nation and save hundreds of lives from shelters every year.
We just have been nominated for the Chase Community Giving program and need all the help we can get,
we need you to vote for us and to spread the word.
Thank you for your support and God Bless.
There are 2 ways to vote;
Chase customers and employess can vote by going to:
www.chasegiving.com and also throught Facebook.
Yes Chase customers can vote twice.
Everybody else can vote throught FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/ChaseCommunityGiving/app_16206536 9655?cv=2&app_data=ein|42-1693737
Thank you for your support and God Bless.
[notify]

Beatrice- (Miss You!- '94-'12)

The very Beast- of all

Purred: Sat Sep 8, '12 5:26pm PST 
I voted! way to go

I had some trouble with the URL for the Facebook App. If anykitty else wants to vote and is having trouble finding it, go to Chase Community Giving and enter "HPR" in the search. It should come right up! cheer

Edited by author Sat Sep 8, '12 5:30pm PST

SUMMER-ADOPT- ABLE-URGENT

Purred: Sun Sep 9, '12 7:59am PST 
Thank you for bringing that up, I contacted Chase and they were having trouble with the links, there tech support is working on it.
The appear to have fixed the problem as everything is working now.

We still need tons of more votes to win this, heck to at least get in 3rd or 4th place so, please we ask that you share our message with the world, we cannot do this alone.

Presently we care for 50 cats in our tiny shelter and funding is crucial.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your support.
Have a nice weekend everyone.
[notify]

Mouse- ♥

The one and- only.

Purred: Tue Sep 11, '12 2:22am PST 
We voted.

Best of luck.
[notify]