GO!

I know of some ferril cats needing homes before our city animal control gets them

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Purred: Wed Jun 27, '12 2:44pm PST 
I need to find a home for 4 ferril cats before they get taken by our cities crooked animal control who keeps cats in a cage outside of town. Ive called the humane society and other groups nobody wants them. I live in Colfax,Il. My email address is lishdon1@hotmail.com. Please help. They like the elderly man whom feeds them. Animal control is telling this guy not to feed them and he is getting fined 75 dlrs a day he keeps the cats
[notify]