GO!

Sammy the "Generator Cat" needs a home in Houston Texas!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Sammy

Purred: Sun May 27, '12 6:44pm PST 
Hello! My name is Sammy and I live under the generator at ACS in Houston Texas.
I have been here since March of 2011, weathered a summer and a winter in crazy Texas weather!

Two nice ladies on the WorkForce team feed me and make sure I have water and some other pet me and give me scraps but lately someone has been trying to chase me away!

Hello! I'm Sammy's foster momma. When I found him under the generator, he looked to be about 4 months old! I can't take him home and am having so much trouble finding a place for him!! This little guy is affectionate, talkative, playful and really needs a home!!
I don't know if he'll be able to weather another summer in this hot parking lot!!!
I'm willing to catch him and drive somewhere to give him to someone but I don't want to take him to a shelter where I don't know if he will find a home since most no-kill places are full!!!

Lately he looks thinner and thinner and all I can do is keep feeding and petting him and making sure he has water.
I can afford a vet visit or two but not enough for making sure this guy stays healthy and flea-free!

Please send purrs for this little guy and if you can or are in the area, please help us find this guy a home!!

I can be contacted here or through e-mail at littlebrotherlily@gmail.com or you can call or text 361-652-5144
If I don't answer, leave a voicemail and I will get back with you immediately!!

Thank you all for your support and purrs!
[notify]