GO!

BOUDICCA IS UP FOR ADOPTION!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

BOUDICCA

I am a warrior- queen!

Purred: Mon May 7, '12 6:42am PST 
http://www.catster.com/cats/1117992

Hi, all!

I'm Boudicca, and my pawrents have decided that I need to be re-homed because I'm not getting along with with my brofurs & sisfurs.

I'm a REALLY nice cat, I just need to be an "only" kitty where I can "rule the roost". I'm a VERY Alpha Female, I love laps and following my hoomans around. I talk to them, I am 100% healthy & spayed & up to date on all shots, etc. (we have two GREAT vets!) I only need L-Lysine put in my wet food once a day and I'm good to go!

I'm about 6 years old, and I was a stray when I came up to my present pawrents' house. I am microchipped but my previous owners, whoever they were, didn't bother registering it.

I LOVE to play with teasers! I also am a lap cat.

Please let me know if you have more questions about me and I'm in North Carolina. My pawrents are willing to drive & meet an adopter if they turn out to be the right purr-son for me.

Thanks everyone! Please PM me or my sisfur, Morticia, for more info.

Boudicca

Edited by author Mon May 7, '12 6:43am PST

[notify]

Tyson

I LOVE MY MUM

Purred: Mon May 7, '12 2:02pm PST 
Boudicca I know that you will find your forever home and you will be so happy ... at least you are safe and loved where you are for now .
[notify]

Kit

I belong to the- Beagle

Purred: Thu May 10, '12 8:24am PST 
cat on moon I hope that you are able to find a new home where you can be the only kitty, Boudicca. big hug
[notify]