GO!

I'm a cat in Columbus, Ohio who needs a new home!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Purred: Mon Apr 30, '12 5:50pm PST 
Hi everyone, I'm posting about my cat Sakura who unfortunately after three years has not been able to adapt to living with two younger male cats in our home. She needs to be a single cat, and we simply cannot provide the space she needs. She will be 8 years old in October (she was born in 2004), healthy, spayed and declawed in front. She can be affectionate and playful, but likes her space. She loves sunbeams and opens windows, and needs a good home where she doesn't have to share territory with other pets. We need to rehome her as soon as possible, please reply if interested! Thank you!! kitty
[notify]

Wilbur

The white is for- sugar

Purred: Tue May 15, '12 12:44pm PST 
Do you still have Sakura?

I was born in Columbus and raised in Westerville, so I can tell you about the shelters in that area. The last eight years I volunnteered at one of them. If you still have Sakura email me at cutepurringcats@aol.com and put her name in the subject line.

Edited by author Tue May 15, '12 12:45pm PST

[notify]

Sakura

Purred: Sun Jun 24, '12 3:55pm PST 
Just an update to anyone who comes across this thread in the future, Sakura found a new home! A friend of mine adopted her smile
[notify]