GO!

Cecil is still available for adoption!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Cecil

I love my sister- Pebbles!

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '12 10:35am PST 
My Cecil Ray is still at the Little Woman Home for Animals in Huntsville, TX --and still available for adoption!

My life situation still hasn't changed to where I could adopt him back --and I would really like to see him in a loving home. He is well taken care of at the sanctuary, but would be happier in a home with a family.

Please contact the Little Woman Home for Animals if you are interested in adopting this sweet boy. He is 3 years old now --he went into the sanctuary at 1 year old. He is a sweet long-haired black kitty --my love. I miss him so much.

Please consider giving him a home.
[notify]

Benny Grunch

Will Meow for- Treats!!!

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '12 1:41pm PST 
Oh, we are sorry to read precious Cecil has still not adopted a family. We will continue to purr and pray he finds somebody.

Hope you and your furry family are doing well. Good to see you posting.

The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Wed Apr 25, '12 7:56pm PST 
He's precious! I can't believe that he hasn't been adopted yet! I am going to let my husband's people know...can you post him to Catster's FB page? Then I can 'like' it and some of my my husbands family down round there can see him.

We are in NY, and have 6 in two rooms. We're sort of struggling at this moment, but I hate to think that he's been there for so long.

Have you posted his infor in pet shops? I would do a flyer, along with where he is and why. Thats what we do with some of ours we work with getting fixed and adopted.

All the best,
Ruffy's mom
[notify]

Cecil

Purred: Fri May 4, '12 12:07pm PST 
I'll try posting him on the Facebook page.

I made flyers initially when I was trying to find him a home before he went to the sanctuary. I've been sick for quite a while (chronic illness progression) and am limited in how much I can drive/run around to have flyers printed and distribute them.

So I just try to keep posting as I can about Cecil --hoping that he finds a home.
[notify]

Champ

Please adopt- me!!!!

Purred: Thu May 10, '12 8:14am PST 
Hello! does anyone know where me and my other kitty friends could get adopted??? I REALLY want to be adopted! please visit my page and spread the word! does anyone know someone to adopt me or where to post? i have posted on a bunch of catster places with no response. please help!
[notify]

Cecil

Purred: Wed Jun 27, '12 8:50am PST 
Cecil is still at the Little Woman Home for Animals. He has been there over a year. Please, if you know anyone who is looking for a sweetheart of a black kitty, let them know about Cecil.
[notify]