GO!

Kitty needs a home

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Celeste

Purred: Thu Aug 25, '11 9:08pm PST 
I need to find a good home for a beautiful black and white cat named Celeste. She is spayed and up to date on all her shots (I will provide records). She's approximately a little over a year old. I got her as a kitten and she has never had any health problems.

She is very loving, and once she bonds with you, she will follow you from room to room and will sit on your lap for hours. She is indoor only and has never been outside so she doesn't know how to survive outdoors. She is trained to scratch on her tree only, and gets along well with dogs. She's never met another cat so not sure how she would be around cats. Also, not sure how she would behave around children, but she has never tried to bite or scratch an adult. She has a pretty laid-back temperament, and still likes to play quite a bit.

She will come with her cat tree (a 5ft tall corner tree), litter box, litter (World's Best), remaining food (Blue Buffalo Wilderness), dishes, bowls, bed, and toys. Please feel free to ask questions as I want to find a good fit for her. I hate to see her go but my situation in life has changed and I can no longer give her the love and attention that she deserves.
[notify]