GO!

Cats Need Homes in Akron!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Pazu

A Pazu's gotta- do what a Pazu's- gotta do

Purred: Tue Jun 14, '11 4:55pm PST 
My mother-in-law is moving into an apartment that does not allow pets so she's going to give up her 3 cats. My husband and I are already full-up so we can't take them and this is all so last minute that we're afraid we won't be able to find homes for them now. We're both devastated. frown I posted a more detailed ad with pictures here...

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/pet/2440368939.html

If you, or anyone you know is looking to adopt a cat in or around Akron please check out the ad and get in touch with me. We need to find homes for them by this weekend. I'm really praying that the Catster community will be able to help us! frown So, please, spread the word! Thank you!
[notify]