GO!

I need a home

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Bella

Purred: Fri Jun 3, '11 1:01pm PST 
I didn't think I'd be posting here again so soon after the death of my beloved dexter.

I am moving its been comfirmed I'm leaving birmingham on the 4 of july. but I can't take her with me.So I was wondering if someone would want her.

She is round 9 to 12 weeks, and is adjusing well so I know she will do fine. She will get along with dogs to a point and as my roommate has a cat she will get along great with other cats as well. Right now since I'm moivng and funds are tight she is eating bb wilderness. she is litter trained. I just need to find her a home as I'm not ready to adopt and would like to be at peace that she will have a loving home if anyone knows someone or is willing to adopt her I'd be very happy.
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Fri Jun 3, '11 1:24pm PST 
Shame you are in Birmingham US and not Birmingham UK, or I would have had her from you.frownfrown
[notify]

Bella

Purred: Sat Jun 4, '11 3:09pm PST 
bump
[notify]