GO!

Welcome Callie!!!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Caliope

princess lovebug

Purred: Tue May 31, '11 7:44am PST 
Hey all, callie's mama here. I just got her a few days ago and shes just a doll.
I volunteer at my local humane society, taking pictures for the website and such, I went in last week feeling rotten and sad, missing my Nana and Grandma, feeling sad about life.
I sat down in the free roam room on the couch and this tiny black aqnd white cat marched over, climbed into my lap and started purring.
I went out and adopted her right there!!!!
She is a sweet girl, last night she lay behind my head on the couch put her paws on my shoulder, chuffed in my ear and started purring. So sweet.
So she just wanted me to come on here and say hello to everyone!!!!!
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Tue May 31, '11 8:02am PST 
Hi Callie - welcome! Seems like you picked a good mommy. She fell for your ploy!! We have a Callie at our house too - a new long term foster who has CH and is almost blind. I've got to bug mom to make her a profile. Anyway, welcome to Catster - you're adorable!!
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Tue May 31, '11 4:38pm PST 
Hey Callie. We love you story and think you're cute. Friend request on the way.
[notify]