GO!

Help Cat Living on Freeway Island!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Chawoo

Purred: Mon May 30, '11 7:39pm PST 
I live in Los Angeles CA I recently discovered a 6 month or so old kitten living on a freeway island just as you enter. Assuming some heartless monster just dumped him there. I'm afraid he might get hit by a car or that he's starving and thirsty. I want to attempt to catch him myself but If I'm unsuccessful I was hoping one or more of you could let me know of a rescue hot line or group I could call on to try to pick him up. I'm heart sick just thinking of that poor cat trying to fend for himself.

Could any of you please help. It would be most appreciated.
[notify]