GO!

I have to find a new home.

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 7:57pm PST 
My name is dexter not sure if you remember it my mommy has been very busy.

My furdad parents are very sick and they are having to go and take care of them. One has stage 4 skin cancer the other has that disease that makes you forget everything and its in stage 3..... and well they don't have enough money to ship me to where they are having to move. I know I don't have a pic.( yet) but I'm all white except for some grey on my face,my side, and my tail. I'm told I'm a very handsome cat. My mommy is heart broken after everything we have gone through together but thinks rehoming me is the best option since the moneyies are really tight.

Please help me find a home.
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Fri Apr 8, '11 9:38pm PST 
Dexter - We're so sorry to hear about your family's problems. Please post your location so we'll know how to help you.hughughughug
[notify]

Purred: Sat Apr 9, '11 5:43am PST 
I live in Alabama. Birmingham.
[notify]

Lacey

Backflips are my- specialty!

Purred: Sat Apr 9, '11 2:37pm PST 
Hi Dexter! We're so sorry this is all happening. Bless your momma for trying to do what's best for everyone involved while dealing with a horrible situation. If you put up a picture of yourself and some information about you, like do you like other pets, kids, are you a loner, your age, etc. we know a lot of people in the south. Someone may be able to take you. These are all very, very nice people who are big cat lovers. We'll try out best to find you a good home Dexter! hug
[notify]

Purred: Mon Apr 11, '11 4:09am PST 
This is Dexter's Meowma

I will try to get a pic by the end of the week. This is just really hard but I do have to put this out there. Dexter is a carrier of Feline Luk. So he would have to be a only child. This is just hard though I've only had him since Nov. He is my baby and I care for him deeply.........cry I feel horrible like I let him down. But till I can get the picture I will tell you about him. He is social but would have to be a only child. He is good around dogs but not with kids ( he is a nibbler and does play fairly rough) He is still in tact but doesn't spray if he has his Plushie " girlfriend" He is very vocal at feeding time but only at feeding time. Other than that you wouldn't really know he is there unless you look for him. He is sweet he will give you kisses and cuddle with you at night.

Other than that there is notthing else to say.
[notify]