GO!

Shelly Sue needs help in Indiana

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

♥ TT- ♥

Purred: Mon Mar 28, '11 11:03am PST 
You may remember Shelly Sue as a finalist in the "World's Coolest" contest~ she needs our help now. Shelly Sue lives in Franklin, Indiana and needs a new home. Please read her diary entry below:

Shelly Sue's Diary
[notify]

SHELLY SUE

COAT OF MANY- COLORS

Purred: Mon Mar 28, '11 6:54pm PST 
Thank you TT. It was a beautiful sight to read thiscloud 9
[notify]

♥ TT- ♥

Purred: Tue Mar 29, '11 5:35am PST 
We are purring for a miracle!
[notify]

♥- Nina- ♥- rehomed

Jellybean the- queen <3

Purred: Tue Mar 29, '11 2:31pm PST 
How far are they willing to send her?
[notify]

♥ TT- ♥

Purred: Tue Mar 29, '11 3:24pm PST 
Hi Nina! I'm not sure~ you may post suggestions in her diary or p-mail her mom way to go
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Tue Mar 29, '11 5:46pm PST 
We are purring Shelly Sue finds a home.

xoxoxo

SHELLY SUE

COAT OF MANY- COLORS

Purred: Wed Mar 30, '11 4:05am PST 
It don't matter how far she goes....it would be the getting her there.
If I could afford airfare, I could afford to get her to the vet.
[notify]

Keegan

Running faster- than the speed- of light!!

Purred: Wed Mar 30, '11 11:11pm PST 
I don't know if we could financially take care of her, as much as I want to. We would even be able to pick her up if she could wait till July as we will be in Indiana on business. I could ask my vet if she is still looking for another kitty cat. She's the only person I know looking for a cat right now.
[notify]

♥ TT- ♥

Purred: Thu Mar 31, '11 10:49am PST 
It looks like Shelly Sue is going to stay with her parents! Read her updated diary here:

Shelly Sue's Diary

Please continue to purr for her!
[notify]