GO!

Happy ending

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Bobcat

He's big, he's- bad, he's- BOBCAT!!!!

Purred: Sat Mar 26, '11 2:09am PST 
I adopted Ginge at 6 weeks. I re-homed him with a friend.
Now that friend is having trouble and has asked me if I want him back, of course I said yes and will be getting him later this morning.

He is a big, fluffy ginger tom named Ginge. I will get a pic of him when he has settled back in and get a profile up for him.

I am so happy he is coming back to us, so is Trev.happy dance
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sat Mar 26, '11 5:31am PST 
He is back, but has a really red eye and is thin, soon change that!!! Will get a page up or him soon.
[notify]

Ginge

the ginja ninja

Purred: Sat Mar 26, '11 5:59am PST 
Ginge has a profile and pics up now
[notify]

Leo

purrrr

Purred: Sat Mar 26, '11 7:09am PST 
What a beautiful boy!
[notify]

Ginge

the ginja ninja

Purred: Sat Mar 26, '11 7:27am PST 
Thankyou Leo, he sure is. He has come back with a bad eye though, and not in as good condition as he went from here, soon get him sorted though.
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Sat Mar 26, '11 8:17am PST 
Wow, he is gorgeous! Keep an eye on his eye - if there's any discharge there's a good antibiotic ointment that should clear him right up.
[notify]

Ginge

the ginja ninja

Purred: Sat Mar 26, '11 1:18pm PST 
His eye is red all around it BK, I will watch it, if it gets worse he will go vets.
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sat Mar 26, '11 4:34pm PST 
Hi Ginge, welcome to Catster! Wow, we love your color, your markings, and your big, fluffy tail! We hope your eye gets better soon!

wavehug

Ginge

the ginja ninja

Purred: Sun Mar 27, '11 12:10am PST 
Thanks Gimli, he has been at friends for about 3 months, they have split thats why he is back, but I am really glad as I missed him.happy dance
[notify]