GO!

2 stray pregnat cats outside

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Peppino

Purred: Thu Mar 24, '11 7:03pm PST 
i ask 2 cat rescues for help,but it looks like they do not want outside cats.animalcontroll told me i have 2 options,,,1 is they catch them and i have to pay$5 for each cat and sign a paper to give them the rights for the cat ,,,,(i did not understand this they are not my cats....or 2 i catch them let them spay and let them out again and then i am responsible to let them have ther rabies every year.....
it was 6 outside cats,1 a catrescue take and i took 2 but what now with the others????
i do not want to sign something and then they kill them....
[notify]

Lady

the queen

Purred: Thu Mar 24, '11 7:47pm PST 
first i would not trust animal control. i would keep calling as many shelters around you. you can allways call peta, hsus, aspca, allycats,ect, ect. they might be able to help you out, or be able to send you in the right direction, good luck, keep us updated.
[notify]

Peppino

Purred: Thu Mar 24, '11 8:03pm PST 
thanks,,,,i found a phoneno. for aspca i will call there tomorrow,,,i live in NJ
[notify]

Peppino

Purred: Tue Apr 5, '11 9:41pm PST 
I got a trap from a rescue group and so far i traped one pregnat mommy cat.
Plan is that she stay here until she have her babys and when the babys are big enough the rescue group will find homes but i have to let the mommy spayed and let her out again.
Okay,she is wild but i think she will be more tame in a view weeks...and i think it is not fair that she cannot have a good home toofrown but they say there are to much cats for adopting and alll wants kittens....
there are 2 more cats outside one very pregnat and one male,i hope i can trap them and let the mail neuter and the famale have her babys here like the other one.....

i have now 5 own cats and i realy can not keep all....i have 3 cats and 2 from the outside i will keep too,,,,

maybe someone have a plan what to do with the adult cats?
I am in NJ...
and sorry my english is not so good...but i still learning
[notify]

Pepsi

FRISKY=RISKY,- SPAY & NEUTER!

Purred: Wed Apr 6, '11 2:52pm PST 
I think what you're doing to help these cats is fantastic - well done!!applauseapplauseapplause
[notify]

Penn & Teller

Masters of The- Multiverse

Purred: Thu Apr 7, '11 6:50pm PST 
ASPCA will put all cats to death. Most of them are overcrowded now. Look for shelters that are no kill. Keep at it! Great job!
[notify]

Peppino

Purred: Thu Apr 7, '11 9:47pm PST 
okay,thanks!
[notify]