GO!

need to find home for 3 cats (CLE-Ohio)

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Rey

Purred: Thu Mar 24, '11 8:54am PST 
Situation is this. I ended a relationship with my partner of 10yrs. The new place I moved to doesn't allow for pets and my partner was going to stay in old apt and keep the boys that has changes and she is in the process of moving out and she is unable to keep the cats. I don't know anyone here (moved here a yr ago from Seattle, WA)to give my cats to and I am apprehensive of turning them over to the APL I don't want them put down because my relationship didn't work out. I need to get them out of old apartment ASAP. Can anyone help us?

Zack - 10 yrs old - American domestic shorthair -grey/brown - he is neutered . up to date on his shots. He is pretty laid back. He enjoys sleeping and chasing his brothers around.

Rey - 6 yrs old - neutered and up to date on shots - american shorthair - grey/brown Rey is a very special kitty. He is a tripod and is able to get around despite his disability. Rey loves everyone - all people and new animal friends very adaptive. Rey has a gentle soul. Rey is also on a special diet as he is prone to crystals. Science Diet r/d forumula.

Spooky 1yrs old - american domestic shorthair - color - black - He needs to be neutered and get current shots. Spooky is a happy go lucky kind of guy. He is very gentle, loving and affectionate. He loves playing with his 2 brothers.
[notify]