GO!

Big Ginge

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Bobcat

He's big, he's- bad, he's- BOBCAT!!!!

Purred: Wed Mar 16, '11 1:56pm PST 
We have a stray, Big Ginge who comes here twice a day to feed. Obviously I can't see a cat go hungry. He just came while I was feeding my lot. The back door is glass top to bottom and he was watching me feed them. I went out to feed him and he chirps and purps, head bonks me and let me stroke him for second time, I am really pleased about this.hamster dance And yes, if he wanted to move in I wouldn't refuse him a home at all.
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Wed Mar 16, '11 4:01pm PST 
Bless you and your good heart!!cheercheercheer
[notify]

Bobcat

He's big, he's- bad, he's- BOBCAT!!!!

Purred: Thu Mar 17, '11 12:16am PST 
Thanks Tia. I would love to get him in and get him neutered, he is a massive lad to say he is on the road, poor soul. I have asked Trev if we can set up some sort of shelter for him in the back garden for next winter if I can't get him in. There only being one fly in the ointment, Bobcat goes for him and chases him over the rooftops of our bungalows.
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sat Mar 19, '11 3:37am PST 
He just gave me a headbonk and let me stroke him again woohoocheer
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sun Mar 20, '11 4:41am PST 
He has been inside cat room and eaten some crispies while Trev fused and stroked him bless him.

My friend who had my Ginge from me and I are joining Cats Protection League in next couple of months.
[notify]