GO!

Local Queens, NY 'cat house' has need of donations of litter, food, cat toys, bed, and adopters!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Natalie the- Natcat,- Forever

Show some- respect,- youngster!

Purred: Sun Mar 6, '11 3:35pm PST 
Hi everyone,
My mommy and daddy work with a local Queens NY rescue that has a 'cat house' that is in need of many, many things, including cat litter, food, paper towels, old towels or blankets (for beds), and so much more! If anyone is interested in helping out, even in some little way, please pmail my mom.
They also have some great cats up for adoption! Mommy said she never met so many very wonderful cats besides us!
Some of the cats are FIV+ or FELV+. They need 'special' homes but are very loveable cats.
If you are interested in volunteering and live in NYC or Queens, please pmail my mom! Cat folks like our pawrents are really needed!
[notify]

Alexis Rose

who needs tv- when you have- cat

Purred: Sun Mar 6, '11 3:41pm PST 
i would but i live to far awayfrown
[notify]

Natalie the- Natcat,- Forever

Show some- respect,- youngster!

Purred: Sun Mar 6, '11 3:45pm PST 
Alexis,
It's ok...send many purrs and good thoughts! That always helps!
[notify]

Alexis Rose

who needs tv- when you have- cat

Purred: Sun Mar 6, '11 6:04pm PST 
sending many good thoughts to all the kitties and hope they all find homes soon
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Mon Mar 7, '11 6:32am PST 
I am the other side of the pond or would send some spare plastic cat beds for you xx
[notify]