GO!

A different kind of adoption

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Butter

Purred: Fri Jan 14, '11 12:07am PST 
OK, it's pretty much official. My cats have adopted Grandpa, the old scarred 'possum.

They would herd him to and from the dinner bowls and sleep with him. Now that it's colder they have made a nice safe quiet corner - a couple of the walls of the lower level of the cat house have black tarp over the insulation. I put a big wad of sweet hay there for him to hide in but he waddles out when he knows it's only me.

It's kinda wild. My adopted ferals actually adopted an old varmint of their own volition. And as soon as I get time I'll post a couple of pics of the old fella.

!!!!
[notify]

CHARLEY- BLEAU EYES

I\'M HAVING- FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Purred: Fri Jan 14, '11 6:05am PST 
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWsmile
[notify]

Petipaw

I love the- foster kittens &- they love me

Purred: Fri Jan 14, '11 10:37pm PST 
they are sharing the kindness that you have shown them. how lovely
[notify]