GO!

Need a great home for 2 female kittens 6 weeks old in San Diego Ca.

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Rusty

let no food bowl- be empty

Purred: Sun Jan 9, '11 11:24pm PST 
Hi;
I found two little female black and white, and white and black short hair to medium hair 6 weeks old, running across the street at night in the mountains. They were wet and cold and very hungry. I looked and looked for any more than the two but could not find any. I have to assume one of the many coyotees, owls or cars had happened to the rest of them and or their mother. They are now flea free and dewormed and very cute. They are so attached to each other I don't want to seperate them. If you want a picture I can e-mail one to you.

If you know anyone that might be an excellent home for these two kitties please let me know. I would take them but am already two cats over my no cats limit where I live.
Thank You
[notify]

Rusty

Purred: Tue Jan 11, '11 3:04pm PST 
I just found out that one of the little kittens has badder stones. This is very uncommon in a kitten so young. The stones are huge. I am going to have to put her to sleep as there may be some other thing going on with her and I cannot in good faith adopt out a kitten that may have nothing but a lifetime of illness. Of course her little sister will be heartbroken, This is so sad. It is also so stupid and not fair. Her little sister screams when she is not right next to her. She does the same with her sister too. I am totaly at a loss here. I don't want to put a little kitten to sleep. I cannot keep her at all or I would. This is fluffed up and I am so distraught about this kitty.
[notify]

Rusty

Purred: Sat Jan 15, '11 5:22am PST 
My Mommy had to put one of the kittens to sleep yesterday and now Mom is very sad.
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Sat Jan 15, '11 6:51am PST 
Rusty, we're so sorry that you lost one of the babies. It's always hard to lose the little ones. Best wishes to you and to the remaining little girl.
[notify]

Rusty

Purred: Sat Jan 15, '11 10:35am PST 
Thank you Meow. My mommy is still very sad about it. Mom says the remaining kitten is doing well in foster care right now, but mom checks up on her daily.
[notify]