GO!

There is a cat that needs help on Petfinders in Ca.

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Thu Jan 13, '11 4:46pm PST 
Anything happening on this- would donate if need to get cat transported.

Maybe offer the lady money to give her up,

So sad

littleboy

king of my home

Purred: Thu Jan 13, '11 9:40pm PST 
OOOOh this breaks my heat too, if the strung out lady will give up the kitty for money we can pitch in a little too.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Jan 13, '11 10:06pm PST 
Still working on it. I'll keep you all posted!
[notify]

Bella My- Beautiful- Angel

Mommys Kitty- Girl! I know- I\'m loved!

Purred: Tue Jan 18, '11 11:05am PST 
I haven't heard anything, and I emailed the lady who's listing site Creature is on! It is very upsetting because we wanted to kick in a little money if needed-this kitty has been on my mind for 2 weeks.

Meanwhile, if any of you 'kitsters' are in the NY area, and looking for a new friend, Center for Animal Care and Control in Manhttan has a very lovely longhair black and white cat up for adoption. She looks terrified from her Petfinders page...her name is Mia, her ACAC number ispartyet ID: A886807. I would love to have her, however our eldest we just rescued is having surgery tomorrow morning and we live in a 2 room apartment and our vet has told us when our 'patient' comes home, she's going to need to be seprated from the other cats (we have 4) for 2 days to recover from surgery.
She's a lovely cat, and I've been emailing no kill rescues like crazy, but no one seems to have room for this lovely cat.
Anyone looking? She's so sweet looking!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2