GO!

Looking for a Home for my 2 female Cats in Jensen Beach, FL.

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Angel- Playful the- Empurress

Empurress from- the House of- Ebersocats

Purred: Tue Jan 4, '11 2:10pm PST 
Looking for a Home for my 2 female Cats in Jensen Beach, FL.

Looking for a Home for my 2 female Cats in Jensen Beach, FL. I have two very sweet female cats who need a good, loving home. We are in Jensen Beach, FL (close to Port St. Lucie, Stuart and Palm City.) Autumn is about 10 years old and obese. She is a sweet heart though. She is a DSH calico and has green eyes. She is very lazy but loves to cuddle. The other, Chloe, is about 5 years old. She is a jet black DSH with green eyes. She is younger and more playful. She can also be a little mischevious. They both have their claws and shots are up to date. They are both spayed. Chloe has a microchip. They use to be both indoor/outdoor cats, but have been cooped up in an apartment for 14 months. I am a recently divorced single mom with 3 children and we are moving in 3 weeks. I am really hopeful that I can find a nice, loving home that would take BOTH of them together.
My cell is 772-985-8745 and email is aliciacruz1971@yahoo.com. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
[notify]