GO!

Sweet Cat Needs Home in the Jacksonville, Orange Park Florida Area

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 21)  
1  2  3  
Hope

Grieving Hope

Purred: Sat Jan 29, '11 11:59am PST 
she didn't end up going to the foster home she was supposed to go to. The "driver" for the rescue took her home and he told me she was in a closet. I don't know if she was in there cause she was scared or because he put her in there. The guy has good intentions but I just didn't trust her with him. He takes on more than he can Handle. It was better for Hopes health that she came back with me. I'm taking her to the Vet tonight. She has her shots but I want to make sure she has an all clear and vet papers that says she's healthy to go to a new home and can be around other cats.

I really wanted a catster member to take her because the regulars on this site take care of there cats and love them. I'm going to keep trying until she finds a forever home with a family who will love her and give her time to grow into a cat.
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 21)  
1  2  3