GO!

Sweet Cat Needs Home in the Jacksonville, Orange Park Florida Area

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Hope

Grieving Hope

Purred: Sat Jan 1, '11 10:44am PST 
I've been fostering Hope for a year and cannot foster her any longer because I'm leaving the country for a while. She's been on here a Year and Thought I'd give it one more try before I take her back to the rescue.

This gorgeous girl is named Hope. She is a 4yr old muted tortoiseshell with golden green eyes. She has been spayed and is up to date on all her shots. Hopie is an extremely sweet girl who would be happiest in a quiet home either as the only cat or with a very laidback cat. She is so sweet that she will be the one getting picked on by the resident bully cat. She likes to come out and play when the house is quiet and she will come to you for attention when you are winding down at night on the couch in front of the tv.
[notify]

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Sun Jan 2, '11 9:24am PST 
Let me check with my niece, her husband hasa veterinary clinic in Jacksonville, and she works at the Clay County Humane society and I will see if they know of anyone that can take him in.

Edited by author Sun Jan 2, '11 9:30am PST

[notify]

Hope

Grieving Hope

Purred: Sun Jan 2, '11 11:01am PST 
Hi Macy, Thank you. I think she needs a perminate home. I've been fostering her for over a year now with the rescue ignoring me with trying to place her :o( I'm pretty sure your niece has herd of the rescue as it has a bad reputation here in Orange Park (or it did), Finally after a year of complaining someone in the rescue said he would take her to his home but he's careless with animals and I refuse to let her go back and possibly catch something nasty.

my cat picks on her and after a year she still hides and only comes out when she alone in the room with my husband and I.
[notify]

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Sun Jan 2, '11 3:08pm PST 
No problem...I left her a message on facebook and if I don't hear from her tonight I will try to get a hold of her mom, I think they are away for the holidays. But if you are interested this is the link to the site that her husband owns, I know Jacksonville is pretty big, but it might be near you:

http://southsideanimalclinic.com/index.php
[notify]

Hope

Grieving Hope

Purred: Sun Jan 2, '11 7:05pm PST 
Thank you Macy it's across town but a easy drive to get to the Clinic. Let me know if they are able to help. I very much appreciate your help.
[notify]

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Sun Jan 2, '11 7:59pm PST 
Anytime, if I didn't live in New York and already have 2 furbabies I would take her in in heartbeat. I also posted her story on facebook since I have allot of friends on there that live in Fl, I hope you don't mind.....
[notify]

Hope

Grieving Hope

Purred: Mon Jan 3, '11 5:15pm PST 
Thanks Macy, please message me if you have any luck smile
[notify]

Macy

Super- freakey----MEOW!

Purred: Wed Jan 5, '11 9:14pm PST 
I just found out that the whole dang family went on a cruise! I am trying to get a hold of them with hopes they will check their facebooks, how much time do I have?

I was hoping to at least see if they could put flyers up for you, but I haven't given up yet.....
[notify]

Hope

Grieving Hope

Purred: Thu Jan 6, '11 5:52pm PST 
until the end of FEB. The cat rescue I'm fostering her from is of no help, the owner refused to help me. Long story I just want to find this kitty a home so I don't have to deal with theme. They say they are helping now but to be honest I rather find her a good home without them knowing because once they find out she is placed they will want me to take in another cat and I rather foster from a rescue that has a good reputation.

I feel so bad for Hope, she comes out at night for love and wants attention and by that time I'm already in bed sleeping :o( she will be good placed in a home with an older women, maybe in there 50's or 60's. her previous owner was elderly and passed away. I think she was abused by the owners husband also. I'm Not sure if she was hit but yelled at constantly.
[notify]

Lacey

Backflips are my- specialty!

Purred: Fri Jan 7, '11 9:31am PST 
It's too bad she doesn't like to be around other kitties. I know several people in Florida who would take her but they have several other animals. I hope you find a home for Hope.wink
[notify]

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3