GO!

New KItten Names!!! Help

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Peter

Purred: Sat Dec 25, '10 10:05am PST 
For Christmas my parents are letting me go to the shelter to pick out a kitten I need help on names! my first choice is Shoelace so I want something along the lines of cute stuff like that.
[notify]

The Kitty- Kommittee

Audi Built like- a luxury limo

Purred: Sat Dec 25, '10 12:17pm PST 
The Kitty Komittee's Mama:
We so many here, I let the kittens choose their own names. and they usually pick good ones! Hammie was origionally named Abtaham, but we found out he like to be a real acor and get his pic taken. he "hams" it up. Faith got heres because she was so sick as a baby but she showed me she had faith to have Mama save her.
Give your little one a name but be open to the one that they want to be called by.Figaro got his name because he is a " opera singer", but sometimes picks the WORST times to show off.
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Sat Dec 25, '10 2:24pm PST 
Congratulations and thank you for giving a shelter cat a truly Wonderful Christmas!!

We agree that it may take a few days for the right name to come to you. The kitten will "show" you its name.

Some cutesy names our Mom was thinking of naming my sister and me were Buttons & Beau (Bow)
Peaches & Kreme (Cream)

But we told her it should be Apollo & Athena.
way to go

Edited by author Sun Dec 26, '10 9:15pm PST