GO!

*URGENT* Cats need help!

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Lynch

Courageously- lazy

Purred: Tue Dec 21, '10 10:58pm PST 
Edit: Apologies to anyone who has already read this. I don't know how to delete a thread.. but I was just informed that the five cats are actually not in danger at all. I don't know the whole story, yet, (something about the lady being crazy) but please feel free to ignore this post... and sorry if I wasted anyone's time. silenced

Edited by author Wed Dec 22, '10 8:31pm PST

[notify]

Purred: Wed Dec 22, '10 7:29pm PST 
I can't take them as Dexter has feline luk but what I CAN DO if you can get them to the Birmingham Alabama area is point you in the right direction of a few rescues here WHO do deal with cats.

A litter at a Time alabaster AL ( deals with oops litters and strays)

Sanctuary Animal Rescue alabaster AL

Alabama Animal Rescue Pelham Al

Todays Treasures Rescue and Adoption Montevallo AL

I know it isn't much but if you can get in touch and explain what has happend I'm sure someone will help
[notify]