GO!

Kitty-kitty was left behind

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Kitty-kitty - ADOPTED

Purred: Fri Dec 10, '10 8:28pm PST 
A friend of mine was looking at a bank owned house that just foreclosed. The guy at the bank didn't even want to go there after looking at pictures of the mess left behind, so he gave my friend the key. While checking out the house kitty-kitty came out from hiding. The bank was informed and the man who manages the properties said he didn't care what happened to the cat, so I was called in to rescue her.
Kitty-kitty needs a new home where she wont be left behind. Possibly pregnant, or very fat. If by monday she's still not found a home she'll be going to the shelter where her fate is 50/50 due to over crowding of cats. I have offered to foster her but one shelter outright refused my offer and the other said it's a possibility. shrug
Can you help kitty-kitty?
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Sat Dec 11, '10 10:42am PST 
Please - everyone in this thread - if you're looking for help with kitties, let us know where you are. You can't get offers or suggestions from people in your area if we don't know where you are. Where is Kitty-kitty?
[notify]

Kitty-kitty - ADOPTED

Purred: Sat Dec 11, '10 10:57am PST 
Massachusetts near NY, VT, and western NH. Her profile has the state on it.
[notify]

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Sun Dec 12, '10 9:11am PST 
Thanks Kitty-kitty, mom should have thought of looking on your profile. D'oh! Bumping this up to see if anyone in your area can help.
[notify]