GO!

Did not know where else to post

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Church

I'm a model!

Purred: Wed Dec 1, '10 6:40pm PST 
I would be careful about letting the male in your house around your other cat if he hasn't been vaccinated and tested for contagious diseases...
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya

Purred: Wed Dec 1, '10 7:34pm PST 
FYI -- just so you know, the best bedding for an outside pet is straw. Blankets will get wet and stay wet. Straw will stay dry and is also a good insulator to keep a body warm. If you have a doghouse or a water-proof box, stuff straw loosely inside and the cat will bury itself inside, making a little nest.

I will move this thread over to the Rescue forum, now. Hugs to you for caring for these cats.

Love ya!
Apollo
Catster Moderator
hug

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2