GO!

Cecilia

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Cecilia

Purred: Wed Nov 24, '10 7:35pm PST 
Hi, I'm Cecilia and I'm for adoption. Some background; I was wandering near a bowling alley and when the bowlers came out I went to a nice lady to say hello, she pet me and could tell I'm front declawed. As luck would have it she has a friend that is a vet tech. So I went with the lady to her house for the night and next morning she took me to the clinic. It turned out my owners were clients of the clinic. So they contacted them, they came but said were not sure I was their kitty..mmmm. Long story short, nobody claimed me so the clinic is fostering me until they can find me a forever home. Two rescue persons(one is typing this for me) are helping with it but they've so many kitties at their places I can't go with them. S'okay in the clinic anyhow, I just need a second chance. I'm a bit on the chubby side but love people and toys, lots of toys.happy dance
Ah yes, that photo, I was anxious to go and explore the clinic but this people just wanted my photo taken..well, they should have told me it was so I could have a catster webpage
[notify]