GO!

Power of Purr Chain

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 353 of 355: Viewing entries 3521 to 3530)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  [Last 10 entry]  
Dervish

I am always- active and in- motion

Purred: Sat May 4, '13 10:48pm PST 
Please purr and pounce and dance and sing for rescues and forever homes!!
[notify]

Giselle

I am the- beautiful girl- in the house

Purred: Sat May 11, '13 9:12am PST 
Purr long and loud for many people to adopt their new best furry friend today!!
[notify]

Dodger

Rescue cat- manager Power of- the Purr

Purred: Sat May 11, '13 9:13am PST 
From over the Rainbow Bridge Dodger sends his purrs and support. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTADOP TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEERESCUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSPAYNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRNEUTER
ADOPT RESCUE SPAY NEUTER AND MOST OF ALL SHARE THE LOVE. I KNOW I AM SHOUTING BUT I JUST WANT TO GET THE NEWS OUT ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT IT IS.
[notify]

Riesling

I love cookies- and foster- kittens!!!

Purred: Sat May 11, '13 9:15am PST 
Kitten season is heerrrr Please purr long and loud for rescues and forever homes.!!! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
[notify]

Giselle

I am the- beautiful girl- in the house

Purred: Sat May 18, '13 9:42am PST 
all is can say is purr for adoptions and support your local shelters and rescue groups. . please
[notify]

Petipaw

I love the- foster kittens &- they love me

Purred: Sat May 18, '13 9:43am PST 
Purr long and loud for many people to adopt their new best furry friend today!!
[notify]

Strega

Live long and- purr loud.

Purred: Sat May 18, '13 9:44am PST 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTADOP TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEERESCUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSPAYNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRNEUTER
ADOPT RESCUE SPAY NEUTER AND MOST OF ALL SHARE THE LOVE. I KNOW I AM SHOUTING BUT I JUST WANT TO GET THE NEWS OUT ABOUT HOW IMPORTANT IT IS.
[notify]

Dervish

I am always- active and in- motion

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 9:00am PST 
Kitten season is heerrrreee Please purr long and loud for rescues and forever homes.!!! PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNN NNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
[notify]

Strega

Live long and- purr loud.

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 9:00am PST 
Please purr and pounce and dance and sing for rescues and forever homes!!
[notify]

Petipaw

I love the- foster kittens &- they love me

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 9:01am PST 
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTADOP TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSCCCCCCCCCCCCCC CCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEERESCUESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPP PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSPAYNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEE EEEEEUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRNEUTER
[notify]

(Page 353 of 355: Viewing entries 3521 to 3530)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  353  354  355  [Last 10 entry]