GO!

Power of Purr Chain

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 347 of 355: Viewing entries 3461 to 3470)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  [Last 10 entry]  
Petipaw

I love the- foster kittens &- they love me

Purred: Sat Dec 8, '12 8:42am PST 
We have been purring on this chain since 2005. Wouldn't you think that we would have gotten our message to everyone by now?

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRESCUEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUU UUUUUUUU UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADOPTPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Did you get my message?
No let me try again
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRESCUEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUU U UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADOPTPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
NOW did you get my message?
[notify]

Dodger

Rescue cat- manager Power of- the Purr

Purred: Sat Dec 8, '12 8:43am PST 
I will never stop purring and will never stop hoping. Even if it seems that it is only me and my family we will keep purring for rescues and forever homes. Please adopt don't shop. We hope to have all of our adoptable cats in forever homes. That is our dream. Purr with us to achieve that dream!
[notify]

Giselle

I am the- beautiful girl- in the house

Purred: Sat Dec 8, '12 8:44am PST 
Thank you for giving us hope and good thoughts for adoptions and rescues and forever homes by purring with us.
[notify]

Cole

Anything- Goes

Purred: Tue Dec 11, '12 4:28pm PST 
We will Purr forever if we have to... cough cough... we really don't want to have to do that!

C'mon, purr along forever for forever homes!

PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR
[notify]

Selket

Fiend #1.

Purred: Tue Dec 11, '12 4:32pm PST 
...a forever home for Christmas? Yes, yes, make it happen! PURR!

purring purring purring purring purring purring purring purring
purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr
prrrr prrrr prrrr prrrr prrrrr prrrrr prrrrr prrrrr prrrr

PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR PURR
[notify]

Jacques

Fiend #2

Purred: Tue Dec 11, '12 4:34pm PST 
Kitty, can you spare a purr? It might pull a human to a shelter... try it, it's easy!

each one purr one each one purr one each one purr one each one purr one each one purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr
[notify]

Dodger

Rescue cat- manager Power of- the Purr

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '12 10:05am PST 
Although I crossed the rainbow bridge on December 13th, I will never stop purring and will never stop hoping. Even if it seems that it is only me and my family we will keep purring for rescues and forever homes. Please adopt don't shop. We hope to have all of our adoptable cats in forever homes. That is our dream. Purr with us to achieve that dream!
[notify]

Giselle

I am the- beautiful girl- in the house

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '12 10:11am PST 
We have been purring on this chain since 2005. Wouldn't you think that we would have gotten our message to everyone by now?

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRESCUEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUU UUUUUUUU UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADOPTPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Did you get my message?
No let me try again
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRESCUEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUU U UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADOPTPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
NOW did you get my message?
[notify]

Strega

Live long and- purr loud.

Purred: Sat Dec 15, '12 10:12am PST 
Thank you for giving us hope and good thoughts for adoptions and rescues and forever homes by purring with us. Please purr with us so that all who need them can have a home for all their days.
[notify]

Jacques

Fiend #2

Purred: Mon Dec 17, '12 8:41pm PST 
A purr in honor of Dodger and in thanks for those who found homes through The Power of The Purr...

PURRING PURRING PURRING PURRING PURRING PURRING PURRING PURRING PURRING
purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr purr
[notify]

(Page 347 of 355: Viewing entries 3461 to 3470)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  351  352  [Last 10 entry]