GO!

Power of Purr Chain

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 345 of 355: Viewing entries 3441 to 3450)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  [Last 10 entry]  
Dodger

Rescue cat- manager Power of- the Purr

Purred: Sat Sep 8, '12 9:43am PST 
Each one tell one and that one tell another to purr for rescues and forever homes!! It is kitten season and what that means for rescue groups and shelters is too many in need and too little space for them. Purr and purr and purr and purr for rescues and forever homes!!
[notify]

Giselle

I am the- beautiful girl- in the house

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '12 9:23am PST 
I will never stop purring and will never stop hoping. Even if it seems that it is only me and my family we will keep purring for rescues and forever homes. Please adopt don't shop. We hope to have all of our adoptable cats in forever homes. That is our dream. Purr with us to achieve that dream!
[notify]

Dodger

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '12 9:24am PST 
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRESCUEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADOPTPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Did you get my message?
No let me try again
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRESCUEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUU U UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADOPTPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
NOW did you get my message?
[notify]

Dervish

I am always- active and in- motion

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '12 9:25am PST 
Each one tell one and that one tell another to purr for rescues and forever homes!! It is kitten season and what that means for rescue groups and shelters is too many in need and too little space for them. Purr and purr and purr and purr for rescues and forever homes!!
[notify]

Pumpkin.(Min- imuff)

Mini-Muff

Purred: Fri Sep 21, '12 2:18am PST 
It's the weekend again.
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSS a plenty for adoptions, rescues and forever homes for all.

PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRR
PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Cornish crew.
[notify]

Sophie

Little Pink- Nosies Rule!

Purred: Tue Oct 2, '12 4:41pm PST 
Purring for loving homes for all kitties.

purrrrrr purrrrrrr purrrr purrrrrr purrrrr
purrr purrrrrrr purrrrrr purrrr purrrrrrrr
[notify]

Petipaw

I love the- foster kittens &- they love me

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '12 9:33am PST 
I will never stop purring and will never stop hoping. Even if it seems that it is only me and my family we will keep purring for rescues and forever homes. Please adopt don't shop. We hope to have all of our adoptable cats in forever homes. That is our dream. Purr with us to achieve that dream!
[notify]

Dodger

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '12 9:33am PST 
[notify]

Strega

Live long and- purr loud.

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '12 9:35am PST 
We have been purring on this chain since 2005. Wouldn't you think that we would have gotten our message to everyone by now?

PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRESCUEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUU UUUUUUUU UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADOPTPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Did you get my message?
No let me try again
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRESCUEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUU U UUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADOPTPPPPPPPPPPPPUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
NOW did you get my message?
[notify]

Sophie

Little Pink- Nosies Rule!

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '12 11:53am PST 
All I can tell you is I was away for almost two years, and this is the first place I came back and posted. Your family does wonderful work. applause

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Purrrrrrr PurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrPurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Purrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Purrrr Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Purr
[notify]

(Page 345 of 355: Viewing entries 3441 to 3450)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  340  341  342  343  344  345  346  347  348  349  350  [Last 10 entry]