GO!

Power of Purr Chain

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

(Page 3 of 355: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Toffy

Head of- household

Purred: Wed Aug 3, '05 9:21pm PST 
Purrrr, purrrr, purrrr!!!

Find out about cat rescue groups in your area and adopt a kitty if you can! There are so many cats out there just waiting for a home and a human who will love them.

Toffy
[notify]

Gomer

Commando Kitty

Purred: Wed Aug 3, '05 11:42pm PST 
Purr! Like Zoe, you could call me an "impromptu" rescue, since I just moved in ... but purr!!
[notify]

Marley (1990- - 2004)

Queen of the- Universe

Purred: Wed Aug 3, '05 11:45pm PST 
I was a rescue kitty ... given to a widow by her adult children ... and she didn't want a cat so kept me locked in the laundry room for the first 2 years of my life. Rescue is great! Purrrr.
[notify]

Topaz

Mother to a- small dog.

Purred: Wed Aug 3, '05 11:46pm PST 
Purrr. Great idea, Selket, my friend. Purrrr!
[notify]

Arthur (Miss- You!- '93-'09)

Bucket of Fuzz

Purred: Thu Aug 4, '05 1:16am PST 
Puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!! Puuuuuuuurrrrrrr!!!!!!! PUUUUUURRRRRR!!!!

Ok, what is this supposed to do now?? hehe

Reggie Cat

The Best thing- Ever!

Purred: Thu Aug 4, '05 9:14am PST 
*wraps self around all feet of those who deserve it*
puurrrr
[notify]

Mylo- 1989-2009

Sweet Bridge- Angel

Purred: Thu Aug 4, '05 10:17am PST 
Hi all,
Just wanted to join in the support here.
We weren't rescued but all of our "cousin's" were! They all have adjusted very well and now have a wonderful home. Hip Hip Hooray for all our rescues!
Purrs,
Mylo
[notify]

Dodger

Rescue cat- manager Power of- the Purr

Purred: Thu Aug 4, '05 12:46pm PST 
I am Dodger. I was rescued by a wonderful person who saved me from children throwing stones at me. I have asked in my diary for good thoughts for my person and the adoption sites of Yolo County SPCA. The good thought and Power of the PUUURRR have helped my person adopt more cats/kittens/dogs into forever homes. Please purr for adoptions so everyone can have a forever home like me.
[notify]

Petipaw

I love the- foster kittens &- they love me

Purred: Thu Aug 4, '05 12:49pm PST 
I live with Dodger and was a former foster kitten, too. I support the Power of the PUUUURRRR
[notify]

Giselle

I am the- beautiful girl- in the house

Purred: Thu Aug 4, '05 12:51pm PST 
I, too live with Dodger. I was also a former foster kitten who found my forever home with my foster person. I believe in good thoughts and revel in the Power of the PUUUURRRR!!!
[notify]

(Page 3 of 355: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]