GO!

Swollen Joint

Share advice for keeping your aging cat happy and healthy

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Chiquitita

Sing a new- song...

Purred: Sun Mar 6, '11 2:58pm PST 
Hi DeeJay! Thank you for the tip, I am glad you found something you can take, if you are like me, I hate pills and only get my gabapentin down because it is such a fine powder that I can't pick it out of my food. laugh out loud
[notify]

BooBoo

headed for the- light.

Purred: Mon Mar 7, '11 8:24am PST 
There are a lot of places that sell powdered glucosamine supplements in powdered for, which might be easier to get into you.
[notify]

Chiquitita

Sing a new- song...

Purred: Mon Mar 7, '11 5:33pm PST 
Hi BooBoo! My cousin Fluffy takes the powder form of glucosemine and it does do wonders for him. Thank you for the suggestion cheer
[notify]

Baltster- 1990 ~ 2011

Winks, to the- ladies, Iz still- got it

Purred: Tue Mar 8, '11 11:49am PST 
wave Have you tried these before
Link to cat treats that have glucosamine and chondroitin in them

Balty loved them and they worked really well for him.
There's a looooooong story why we can't get them (a legal thing to do with getting them into the country).frown If we could we would.
A lovely cat (Niggie) sent us some in a Christmas parcel and they got through, Balty thrived on them so we ordered more on line. Only to have them stopped at customs and told they are not approved and we will be fined if we try sneaking them into the country. They did say if we obtained ALL the ingredients, submit them, and the product for testing. We can get it approved but it'll take about 10 months and cost about $5,000 dollars. Hummmmmmmm does Balty have that long?
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2